Why you should attend
The AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair enables aspiring applicants and premeds like you to connect with medical schools and admissions experts from around the U.S. and Canada. In addition, you can attend information sessions led by admissions officers, current medical students, and other experts. Registrants will also receive a 15% discount on a one-year or two-year MSAR subscription. (Codes are sent within 2 business days after registration.)
Note: In order to register, you must create a new user name and password. The fair platform is separate from other AAMC applications.
Since 2016, over 80,000 aspiring medical students have attended this free event and interacted with experts, medical students, and admissions officers. Some attendees have been offered interviews based on their conversations during the fair.
Agenda & Information Sessions
This year we are excited to announce a new, two-day format for the fair:
- Tuesday, March 28: Join us from 11am - 4pm ET for five live information sessions on topics related to medical school admissions.
- Wednesday, March 29: Join us from 11am to 8pm ET to chat with representatives from 90+ medical schools, associations and student groups.
Participating Medical Schools, Associations, & Programs
Coming Soon - Please check back as we get closer to the event date.
Virtual Fair FAQ’s
- Research the schools you’re interested in by checking out their website or viewing their profile in the Medical School Admissions Requirements™ (MSAR®) database.
- Test your connection. We recommend using a computer or tablet over a smartphone, but the site is mobile-friendly.
- Send the registration link to any premeds, applicants or advisors who may also be interested in attending.
- Sign in with the email address you used to register.
- Every interaction with medical schools can leave an impression. Remember to act professionally and respectfully. For instance, rather than address school representatives by their first name, begin with “Dr. Jones” or “Ms. Smith.”
- Save content in your own personal digital “Swag Bag” so you can access it later.
- You can revisit the fair for 30 days past the live day to view all booth content, public chats, and any information sessions you may have missed.
- Follow up with any medical school or association representatives if you have additional questions.
- Use the social media links in the booths to follow schools you’re interested in.
- How does your school’s mission influence your admissions process/curriculum/where graduates practice?
- Can you tell me more about [name of program]?
- What opportunities does your school have for research/volunteer work/work in the community?
- Ask questions that show you’ve done your research and already know basic information about the medical school. Don’t ask questions that can easily be answered by viewing MSAR profiles or their website.