Why you should attend
The AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair enables aspiring applicants and premeds like you to connect with medical schools and admissions experts from around the U.S. and Canada. In addition, you can attend information sessions led by admissions officers, current medical students, and other experts. Registrants will also receive a 15% discount on a one-year or two-year MSAR subscription. (Codes are sent within 2 business days after registration.)
Note: In order to register, you must create a new user name and password. The fair platform is separate from other AAMC applications.
Since 2016, over 80,000 aspiring medical students have attended this free event and interacted with experts, medical students, and admissions officers. Some attendees have been offered interviews based on their conversations during the fair.
Agenda & Information Sessions
This year we are excited to announce a new, two-day format for the fair:
- Wednesday, October 12: Join us from 11am - 4pm ET for five live information sessions on topics related to medical school admissions. View the session descriptions and speakers.
- Thursday, October 13: Join us from 11am to 8pm ET to chat with representatives from 90+ medical schools, associations and student groups. View the complete list below.
Participating Medical Schools, Associations, & Programs
- University of Arizona College of Medicine Phoenix
- University of Arizona College of Medicine Tucson
- California University of Science and Medicine
Kaiser Permanente Bernard J. Tyson School of Medicine
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California
Stanford University School of Medicine
University of California, Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine
- Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University
District of Columbia
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine
Florida State University College of Medicine
University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- University of Florida College of Medicine
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Feinberg School of Medicine - Northwestern University
Rush Medical College
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Massachusetts T.H. Chan School of Medicine
- Central Michigan University College of Medicine
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of Medicine
University of Michigan Medical School
- Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine
- Creighton University School of Medicine
University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at Buffalo
- New York University Long Island School of Medicine
- State University of New York Upstate Medical University
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Duke University School of Medicine
Wake Forest School of Medicine
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Ohio State University College of Medicine
The University of Toledo College of Medicine
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine
- Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences
San Juan Bautista School of Medicine
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine
University of South Carolina School of Medicine at Greenville
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Burnett School of Medicine at TCU
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Lubbock
- University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine
- University of Texas School of Medicine San Antonio Joe R. and Teresa Lozano
Long School of Medicine
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
UT Tyler School of Medicine
- Robert Larner, MD, College of Medicine at the University of Vermont
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Virginia Commonwealth School of Medicine
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- Washington State University Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Canadian Medical Schools
- NOSM University
Application Services, Associations and Programs
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP)
Summer Health Professions Education Program (SHPEP)
- Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS)
- Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association (APAMSA)
Association of Native American Medical Students (ANAMS)
Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
Mentoring in Medicine
Student National Medical Association (SNMA)
Virtual Fair FAQ’s
- Research the schools you’re interested in by checking out their website or viewing their profile in the Medical School Admissions Requirements™ (MSAR®) database.
- Test your connection. We recommend using a computer or tablet over a smartphone, but the site is mobile-friendly.
- Send the registration link to any premeds, applicants or advisors who may also be interested in attending.
- Sign in with the email address you used to register.
- Every interaction with medical schools can leave an impression. Remember to act professionally and respectfully. For instance, rather than address school representatives by their first name, begin with “Dr. Jones” or “Ms. Smith.”
- Save content in your own personal digital “Swag Bag” so you can access it later.
- You can revisit the fair for 30 days past the live day to view all booth content, public chats, and any information sessions you may have missed.
- Follow up with any medical school or association representatives if you have additional questions.
- Use the social media links in the booths to follow schools you’re interested in.
- How does your school’s mission influence your admissions process/curriculum/where graduates practice?
- Can you tell me more about [name of program]?
- What opportunities does your school have for research/volunteer work/work in the community?
- Ask questions that show you’ve done your research and already know basic information about the medical school. Don’t ask questions that can easily be answered by viewing MSAR profiles or their website.